SAS has launched a new course SAS® Certified Professional Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning to align the SAS solution offerings to meet the growing industry requirements of AI & ML. In the last 3 years, there has been a growing trend and adoption of AI & ML across industries. The course aims to provide the candidate a comprehensive overview on the AI&ML application to business problems and increasing demand of SAS AI & ML professionals.
SAS AI & ML solutions are designed to work on modern technology – Cloud. SAS Viya is a latest addition to SAS Suite of solutions and has seen increasing adoption by existing SAS Customers and Customers looking for skilled resources on SAS Viya. With AI&AML Delivered over SAS Viya, Candidates have the following advantage from the SAS AI&ML Course:
- Learn the Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Concepts.
- Apply the Concepts to Business Problems Using SAS Viya
- Get Trained on Latest SAS Solutions used by organizations
- Globally accepted certification and Digital badges to endorse the credentials
SAS® Certified Professional Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning is a multi-course certification as listed below:
- Machine Learning Using SAS® Viya – This course covers the theoretical foundation for different techniques associated with supervised machine learning models. A series of demonstrations and exercises is used to reinforce all the concepts and the analytical approach to solving business problems. This course is the core of the SAS Viya Data Mining and Machine Learning curriculum. It uses Model Studio, the pipeline flow interface in SAS Viya that enables you to prepare, develop, compare, and deploy advanced analytics models. You learn to train supervised machine learning models to make better decisions about big data. It is Mapped to SAS Certified Specialist: Machine Learning Using SAS Viya 3.4 certification.
- Natural Language Processing & Computer Vision Using SAS®
Viya – This course Automatically
extract critical business insights and emerging trends from large amounts
of structured and Unstructured content. It is mapped to SAS Certified Specialist: Natural Language Processing and
Computer Vision Using SAS Viya 3.4 certification. There are
TWO courses in this module –
- SAS Visual Text Analytics in SAS Viya – enables you to uncover insights hidden within unstructured data using the combined power of natural language processing, machine learning, and linguistic rules. This course explores the five components of Visual Text Analytics: parsing, concept derivation, topic derivation, text categorization, and sentiment analysis. The course includes hands-on use of SAS Viya in a distributed computing environment.
- Deep Learning Using SAS Software – This course introduces the essential components of deep learning. Participants learn how to build deep feedforward, convolutional, and recurrent networks. The neural networks are used to solve problems that include traditional classification, image classification, and time-dependent outcomes.
- Forecasting & Optimization Using SAS® Viya – This course Predict outcomes and find the best results given resource constraints with forecasting and optimization technology. It is mapped to SAS Certified Specialist: Forecasting and Optimization Using SAS Viya 3.4 certification. This module also has TWO courses –
- Forecasting Using Model Studio in SAS Viya – This course provides a hands-on tour of the forecasting functionality in Model Studio, a component of SAS Viya. The course begins by showing how to load the data into memory and visualize the time series data to be modeled. These include the creation of data hierarchies, forecast reconciliation, overrides, and best practices associated with forecast model selection.
- Optimization Concepts for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence – This course focuses on linear, nonlinear, and mixed-integer linear optimization concepts in SAS Viya. Participants learn how to formulate optimization problems and how to make their formulations efficient by using index sets and arrays. The demonstrations in the course include examples of diet formulation and portfolio optimization. The OPTMODEL procedure is used to solve optimization problems that reinforce concepts introduced in the course.
This program includes three certification exams. To earn the SAS Certified Professional AI & Machine Learning credential, you must pass all three exams
- SAS Certified Specialist: Machine Learning Using SAS Viya 3.4
- Natural Language & Computer Vision Specialist
- SAS Certified Specialist: Forecasting and Optimization Using SAS Viya 3.4
EARN A DIGITAL BADGE: Validate your learning and share your achievements with a digital badge.