Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics
IQPRO Analytics has hosted its Inaugural event “Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics” at Radisson, Gachibowli on 14th Nov 2018 with 50+ participants from 30+ Institutions across Industry & Academia. The Event provided a platform for discussion by eminent academicians, key personnel from Industry and experts from SAS, who are actively working on the emerging trends in this space and applying technology to drive the change. The event kicked off with introduction and key note speech by Ram from IQPRO followed by Mr. Bhuvan Nijhawan, Regional Director Education and Academia, Asia Pacific, at SAS. The Symposium was moderated by Mr Deepak Agarwal, Associate Director, Applied Statistics and Computing Lab, Indian School of Business, with the following agenda:
- Trends in Artificial intelligence, Machine learning and Advanced Analytics
- Future of Data Science
- How Technology is changing and enabling the same
The Event witnessed multi-dimensional intellectual discussion of AI and ML:
- Technology Impact and Dimension discussions by Leadership & Personnel from organizations like 3i Infotech, Accenture, Deloitte, Dr. Reddy’s, Genpact, HSBC, KPMG
- Academic Impact discussion by Avinash College of Commerce, BITS Pilani, Loyola Academy, ClinIndia, IBS, University of Hyderabad, ISB Hyderabad, ISI Hyderabad, MSME, NAARM etc.
- Business Impact discussions by personnel from ICICI Group, Novartis, PwC, Virtusa & Wipro etc.
The forum witnessed the coverage of emerging trends, technologies and careers around the same. Business benefits and technological advancements have been clearly quantified. The Event closed with an overview of SAS Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Courses and Global relevance of the same. IQPRO promotes careers in Globally Recognized SAS Certifications and Programs across AI, ML, Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Data Management.